Miami Air International and Apple Vacations, Beachbound, Cheap Caribbean, Funjet Vacations,
and Travel Impressions
Travel Update: ALG Vacations is experiencing unusually high call volume. If you are not travelling within the next 72 hours, we ask you to wait before contacting us to ensure we are prioritizing those with earlier travel dates.
If you are booked through a travel advisor/travel agent, please reach out to them for assistance on your reservation. Additional details may be found on the websites of your vacation provider, please see details on those websites under the Questions/Contact Information found on the right hand side of this page.
In conjunction with our partner TUIfly, Miami Air International is excited to offer Apple Vacations, Beachbound, Cheap Caribbean, Funjet Vacations, and Travel Impressions flights operating from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockford, Illinois, and Lansing, Michigan to beautiful destinations throughout Mexico, Jamaica, Costa Rica, and the Dominican Republic!
All flights are operated by TUIfly with 180-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Please contact your travel company for seat assignments, service requests, and/or any questions regarding your flight. Miami Air is unable to assist with any of these requests as they must be handled by your travel agent, or ALG Vacations Brand Team. Passengers not working with a travel agent may contact their applicable AGL Vacations brand by using the contact information found on the right hand side of this page.
- Seat Assignments
- Advance seat assignments can only be placed through Apple Vacations, Beachbound, Cheap Caribbean, Funjet Vacations, or Travel Impressions. Standard coach seat selection may be purchased for $24 each way. Seat selection must be done at least 7 days or more prior to departure with your travel agent or vacation provider. Miami Air International does not pre-assign seats.
Guests who elect to have seats assigned at the airport will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Special needs guests will be accommodated at the airport upon check-in.
Upgrades may be purchased in advance or at the airport (based on availability) at the following costs through an ALG Vacations Representative:
- Preferred Perks Plus (rows 1 – 5): $60 each way
- Includes first checked bag FREE, selected seat assignment in the front rows of the aircraft, priority check-in, priority boarding, snack box and two standard alcoholic beverages (per adult 21+)
- Premium Class (rows 6 – 12): $45 each way
- Includes first checked bag FREE, selected seat assignment towards the front of the aircraft, priority check-in and priority boarding
- Exit Row – $34 each way
- Preferred Perks Plus (rows 1 – 5): $60 each way
- Baggage Information
- Each guest is permitted to bring the following baggage FREE of charge:
- Personal item (purse, laptop, bag, etc.) – must fit under seat in front of you.
- Carry-on item, up to 22lbs (maximum dimensions 22” x 13” x 8”).
Each guest is permitted to check baggage according to the following guidelines:
First checked bag
- Dimensions not to exceed 62” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
- First checked bag included at no charge on bookings with Preferred Perks Plus or Premium Class seating only. All other bookings will be charged a fee of $50 round-trip at the airport (credit card only) for the first checked bag; or pre-purchase your checked bag up to 3 days prior to departure for a first bag fee of $50 round-trip.
Please note that golf clubs/surf boards do not count as a first checked bag and are subject to the higher surcharged rate.Second checked bag
- Dimensions not to exceed 55” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
- Fee $100 roundtrip.
- Golf Clubs – $125 round trip, space available, payable at airport only.
- Surf Boards – $200 round trip, space available, payable at airport only.
There is a $50 fee each way for bags weighing over 50lbs. (non-refundable/per person)
For passengers travelling with a wedding dress, please note there is not a closet on the aircraft to hang the dress. Dresses may be place in the overhead bin (based on space availability).
- In-flight Services
- 2 Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages plus a small snack.
- Alcoholic beverages and snack boxes available for purchase for $8 each (please see menu card below for specific availability). Please note that only alcoholic beverages that are purchased and served by a flight attendant may be consumed on board by passengers age 21 and older (due to FAA regulations it is illegal for passengers to consume personal alcoholic beverages brought on board the aircraft).
- Miami Air is cashless – only credit card and debit cards are accepted.
- Aircraft is equipped with overhead screens offering a variety of popular sitcoms.
- Headsets are available to purchase for $2 each for in-flight entertainment viewing.
- Check-In / Confirmation
- Check your flight status 24-hours in advance by clicking here.
Passengers must travel with a passport. Passport must be in good condition and guest may be denied boarding if passport is damaged, mutilated, or has excessive wear. All passengers are responsible for verifying their documentation and travel eligibility prior to departure.
Ticket counters will open 3 hours prior to departure. Check in locations are as follows:
Capital Region International Airport (LAN) – Main Terminal, check-in counters located at Door 2
General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) – Main Terminal, Lower level check-in, next to Frontier Airlines
Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) – Main Terminal, West-end check-in counters.
All passengers must be checked-in 1 hour prior to departure and on board the aircraft 10 minutes prior to departure.
TSA Precheck is not available on Miami Air / TUIfly flights.
- Traveling with Infants/Children
Infants/children under the age of 2 traveling without a seat (lap children) can travel on the adult’s lap without incurring the cost of a seat. Due to FAA requirements, adult passengers are limited to hold one lap infant/child. Once a child turns 2, they are required to have a purchased ticket and occupy their own seat.
Passengers may use a FAA approved child restraint system or car seat in certain seats on board the aircraft if a seat has been purchased for the infant/child. Passengers using a child restraint system or car seat may not place the child in a seat that would hinder the evacuation of any passenger nor may they be seated in an emergency exit row or the row forward or rear of an emergency exit row (other limitations may apply).
Infant/child car seats and/or collapsible strollers may be gate checked free of charge.
- Seating Map
- Miami Air International flights for the ALG Vacations winter schedule will be operated with 180-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft operated by TUIfly.
- Inflight Menu
|Date||Flight #||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status||Airport||Scheduled (Local)||Gate||Status|
|02/08/2017||813||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||In Flight||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/09/2017||805||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/10/2017||803||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/11/2017||811||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PUJ||2:05PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/12/2017||801||LAN||10:30AM||TBA||On Time||CUN||2:30PM||TBA||On Time|
|02/13/2017||821||LAN||8:40AM||TBA||On Time||PVR||12:40PM||TBA||On Time|